Whatever the reason for visiting my site the chances are something in your life is causing you concern, making you feel unhappy or perhaps leaving you questioning some aspect of your life.
Counselling can help and although it might feel a bit daunting making that first appointment, there really isn’t anything to fear and often something to gain.
It is really important that you find the right counsellor for you in order for you to feel comfortable to be able to work through the issues that have bought you to counselling. It is equally important that you choose a counsellor who is a member of a professional body, I am a registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists and this ensures I follow their ethical framework, working in your best interest at all times
As well as being a counsellor I have a wealth of life experience to draw upon. I am passionate about my client work. I work in a respectful non-judgemental way with anything you wish to share and honestly even after the initial session you will feel the benefit of having explored your issues in a safe therapeutic environment.
There are many issues that bring people to counselling and at times it may not be clear what is going on other than you may feel confused, unhappy or even being `stuck` is the best way to describe the way that you feel.
Below is a list showing some of the reasons clients come to counselling.
- Depression, low self-esteem, confidence building
- Rape, sexual abuse, domestic violence,
- Anxiety, anger, trauma, lack of motivation
- Relationship issues, marriage breakdown, affairs, mid-life crisis
- Military life issues, deployment, injury, trauma, life transitions, resettlement
- Bereavement, grief , loss, suicide, miscarriage or stillbirth
- Eating disorders, alcohol and substance abuse
- Gender & sexuality dilemmas, poor self image
Should you wish to find out more information please contact me on 07513954154 or email Tracey.email@example.com
You can also find me on the counselling directory https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/counsellors/tracey-dix